Why you should avoid over sharing on social media sites like Google+, facebook, twitter etc.
1. People will mostly likely to ignore you.
2. People will Uncircle/unfollow you.
3. Over sharing is no different than spamming.
How to avoid over sharing?
1. Set Goals
2. Schedule your post
Use DoShare to Schedule your posts on Google+
Use TweetDeck to schedule your posts on Twitter.
3. Limit Daily number of posts to get more interaction on your posts.
Few posting Tips:
1. Choose your topic and do a quick research on it.
2. Don't post violent stuff.
3. Be friendly and helpful.
4. Promote others.
5. Follow Up.
Infographics via online-education